Your order will be dispatched speedily by courier services or Pos Laju. The cost of delivery will be added to your Order Total before you make the payment. For Peninsula Malaysia, there will be no shipping fee incurred.
For breakable items, we only use courier service to reduce the possibility of damaging your purchased items during the delivery to your hand.
There will be no shipping fee incurred for any shipment within Peninsula Malaysia. For East Malaysia, there will be additional of RM5.00 for the shipment.
- Please allow Seven (7) working days for the shipment(s) to arrive to avoid disappointment.
- We might delay your order delivery without prior notice due to technical or resources problem. Kindly notify us by sending us an email if you require the item(s) urgently and we will do our best in meeting your expectation.
- If you've given us an undelivered address or contact number and causing the parcel to be rejected, we will not be responsible on resending the parcel to you. You are required to absorb the additional shipping fee for resending the parcel.
- We will not deliver the shipment(s) if the address provided is P.O. Box.
- There will be additional charges for Free Trade Zone.
- All shipments are inspected for damage or breakage before shipment. However accident do happen in shipping. Therefore at the time of receiving you parcel from courier services or Pos Laju, ensure that the parcel is in good condition and no broken package. If parcels are not properly sealed before received, you should make a claim through the shipping company. Make sure the driver makes a note on the bill of lading before he leaves or buyers can ask them to return the goods to us.
Any problem take place during delivery that handle by courier service/ Pos Laju shall all be compensated and responsible by the courier service. Liability Clause for courier services is as followed to their Terms & Conditions. We will try our best to discuss with the courier service/ Pos Laju to help our buyers to fix any of those problems.